Benefits of CFSA Membership
- A unified force of finance leaders helps bolster the message of the industry and provides individual companies with a voice in the lawmaking process they might not otherwise enjoy.
- Information to ensure compliance with state and federal statutes and regulations, including Truth-in-Lending, and Fair Debt Collection Practices Act.
- Strong support and relationship with the Department of Financial Protection and Innovation, the Department of Insurance and the Attorney General’s Office.
- Annual and Quarterly meetings to keep members up to date on recent activities. Opportunity to network with fellow business leaders in the industry.
- Educational Workshops for owners and employees keeping everyone current on law changes, best practices and issues of importance to our members.
- Opportunity to network with fellow business leaders in the industry.
- Alert bulletins regarding emergency laws and periodic publications to keep members informed of up-to-date legislative and law changes, as well as other important issues affecting the industry.